Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Games are overhyped and 'Bama is looming

CBS Sportsline now has a countdown clock for the Florida-LSU game, two fucking weeks from now. I hate most sports media with an insane passion that is hard to quantify. It's highly paid people stated the blatantly obvious.
Alabama-UGA should carry on our coverage of SEC Football live and in person. I must say that the UF-UT game was an amazing show, it damn near killed me. I guess I shouldn't drink Wild Turkey before a game that was so hot that things where spontaneously lighting on fire. I listened to most of the Alabama-Arkansas game on the radio, but saw the maddening finish on HD. I don't know what to make of either club. This will be my first saturday at home so I'm hoping to be able to take the afternoon in drunk.

No comments: